Monday, January 2, 2012

This Is a Test Post

insert completely meaningless text here because you're not trying to type anything meaningful at all, just figure out what things might look like when there is actually something meaningful on here like letters to the editor or information on...well, who knows what; I'm just Defender's daughter, setting up his blog for him, and pretty soon he'll take over running it and you won't be hearing from me anymore.  If that makes you sad, you can go over to notmerelyhuman.blogspot.com where you will hear from me.  In fact, if all goes as planned, you'll hear from me quite a bit more than you'd really like to.  So if you don't want to hear from me, you should probably stay over here, because this is the last time that I will be posting (unless I do a guest post).

1 comment: